? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 13, 2010

hurmm ~

I hate when I get that feeling when I know I’m about to cry. When I feel the tears well up, and my face gets flushed. But I hate it even more when I have to hold it in, because someone walks in, or catches me. Because I don’t want to have to explain myself. I don’t want to hear the ‘Are you okay?’s and the ‘What happened?’s. Because I know that what I’m feeling, is something you may THINK you understand.. but really, you don’t understand it at all.

0 comments: