? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 13, 2010

='(

i asked him if he still love me or not . then , he said he is . and then i started to cry . i cried not because im sad or what . but im happy . im happy that he is still loving me as i am to him . i love him so much . and i am not over him yet . and i dont want to be . if our ********* stop us to be together . then , let my feelings love him . maybe we're not together now , but my heart is still belong to him . and no one will replace him in my heart . because , deeply inside i know that me and him still in love for each other . and i am hoping that someday he will open his heart to ~ (let it be our secret.and only certain people knows it) . dear god , please let he be an ***** person . open his heart that ***** is true . amin ~

0 comments: