? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 5, 2010

MADLY TRULY DEEPLY ♥

this is about him ♥

i am so damn LUCKY to have him .
he always know how to make me smile .
he always been there for me .
he always try to comfort me with his jokes .
he knows what i feel .
he will always make me feel happy eventhough i dont .
he will always give me some good advices if i am in miserable .
he never get tired or bored with me .
he SPOILED me and i love it !
i really love when he started to play his guitar and sing a song for me .
maybe its to early for us for me to saying this .
but i dont care .
i love him for EVERYTHING that he had done .
everybody said that nobody is perfect .
yes , i admit it .
but for me ,
HE IS PERFECT !

I LOVE YOU . MMMUUUAHHHH ! xoxo

0 comments: